Paper Source has been a supplier of artisanal papers, cards and gifts since 1983. With over 50 locations nationwide, the retailer has dabbled with New York area stores with a location in Brooklyn. These two new stores, in SoHo and on the Upper West Side, will be their first venture into Manhattan.
The SoHo store, at 83 Spring Street, will open on June 8, 2012, with a grand opening planned for July. The Columbus Avenue location on the Upper West Side will open on June 29.
- The Weekend Guide: March 30, 2012 National, Local & Online Sales and Events Calendar
- Eleanor’s: Stylish Bicycle Accessories — Store Profile
- The Weekend Guide: March 1, 2013 — National, Local & Online Sales & Events Calendar
- A Sneak Peek of Fall 2011!
- The Weekend Guide: January 4, 2013 — National, Local & Online Sales and Events Calendar